Important Information for orders from EU Countries
Customs Charges and Tax
- Customers in Europe are usually charged with additional customs duty and VAT, which is separate from the FREE SHIPPING offered by Royal Elastics. For more details, please read our Shipping & Returns Policies.
- We're shipping from Taiwan to international destinations. Additional customs charges and tax may apply at the customs office in the destination country and any charges incurred will be paid by the parcel receiver, not Royal Elastics.
- The local Post Office of the destination country will email a notification to the receiver to pay duties and VAT fees or will ask to pay at the moment the shoes are being received.
- Shoes imported to EU countries and the UK may be charged an extra fee totally more than 40% of purchased value (8% at customs duty and 19% to 22% VAT and other fees, varies by country). Customs regulation might change or vary by individual situations, we strongly recommend you contact your local customs office directly for updated information before making any purchases.
- You may cancel your order at no cost if the shoes haven't been shipped.
- Once the shoes has been shipped and the receiver chooses not to pay the customs duty and return the shoes back to us, a fee will be deducted from the Refund that will be issued once we receive the shoes back. The calculated fee will be USD$45 (USD$15 for the original shipping and USD$30 as a return fee).