*Customers in Europe, Canada and New Zealand are usually charged with custom duty and VAT. Read here for more info.
Quick Menu: Shipment Time / Shipping Fare / Shipment Tracking / Custom Charges and Tax / Returns / Exchanges
- We ship to every destination in the world via EMS and DHL from Taiwan.
- We ship the order within 2 - 4 business days (depending on the stock availability). Once your order is shipped, you will receive the tracking no. by e-mail.
- International delivery may take up to 3 to 14 days by destination.
- Express Delivery
- US / Canada / Australia / New Zealand / Western Europe: 3 – 5 business days.
- Japan / South Korea / Hong Kong / Southeast Asia: 3 business days.
- Standard Delivery
- Hong Kong / Macau / Singapore / Malaysia / Philippines / South Korea: 7-10 business days.
- Shipping fare is charged in USD.
- Shipping fare is subject to change due to package volume.
- Actual shipping fee will be calculated in checkout.
- Express delivery is shipped by DHL or EMS based on location availability while Standard delivery is shipped by EMS.
- Tracking no. Format: 1111222333
- Tracking Link: http://www.dhl.com
- Tracking no. Format: EE123456789TW
- Tracking Link: http://postserv.post.gov.tw/webpost/CSController?cmd=POS4005_1 or the homepage of your local post office.
- Standard Delivery (EMS)
- Tracking no. Format: CC123456789TW
- Tracking Link: http://postserv.post.gov.tw/webpost/CSController?cmd=POS4007_1
- We're shipping from Taiwan to international destinations. Additional custom charges and tax may apply at the custom office in destination country and any charges incurred will be paid by the parcel receiver, not by Royal Elastics.
- Customers in Europe, Canada and New Zealand are usually charged with custom duty and VAT. We strongly recommend you check possible custom charges and VAT before making any purchases.
Read the custom regulations here:
UK / France / Germany / Canada / New Zealand / Japan / Singapore
- USA: USD800 allowance on duty-free exemption for products imported by mail
- Australia: for goods that are worth equal to or under AUD1,000, there are no duties, taxes or charges to pay.
- Note: custom regulation might change or vary by individual situations. Please contact your local custom office directly for updated information.
- If you choose not to pay the custom duty and return the shoes back to us, we will make a refund to you. However, the shipping cost back to our warehouse & import duty will be deducted from the refund.
- You may return the product for any reason within 30 days and the returning shipping fee will be at your own expense. The returned shoes have to be in resalable condition. If the shoes are used or tampered, refund will not be made.
- Make sure to include your invoice and the original shoe box (the shoe box must be inside a bigger box).
- Use a traceable shipping service to send back the shoes. Or you could contact us at customersupport(at)royalelastics.com for a better corporate shipping rate(rate must be prepaid by customer via PayPal).
- After we confirm the condition of your returned shoes, we will notify you by email and make the refund within 3 business days. Please note the original and the returning shipping cost will not be refunded.
- RETURN ADDRESS:
Attn: Returns #(your order number)
2F, No.29, Ln. 583, Rueiguang Rd., Neihu Dist., Taipei 114, Taiwan
- We accept size exchanges within 30 days of purchase(starting from the date you receive your shoes). For size exchanges, please contact us at customersupport(at)royalelastics.com to check the availability of the size you want. We’ll ship the merchandise to you free of charge, after we receive the original shipment from you. Please note that the original shipping fee is non-refundable.
- Should there be a factory defect or incorrect shipment, please inform us within 30 days of purchase(starting from the date you receive your shoes). We will exchange a new pair or provide a store credit to you and Royal Elastics will cover all costs involved in returning the merchandise.